Please choose your number of persons, date and time.
Reservation & cancelation policies
When you make a reservation through our website you can be assured you are making a secure online purchase. When you send a reservation request, we will verify space and guarantee the availability of each excursion directly with each operator so you can avoid hassles and have a worry free experience. Upon confirmation of availability, you will be sent a link for direct payment via PAYPAL. For your convenience and guarantee please pay in full for the excursion. Once payment is made you will receive an email confirmation. Please print the confirmation and present it upon arrival to the tour or excursion.
If you do not get your confirmation number from our reservations department within 1 working day, please email us at [email protected]
Note: Reservations made on Friday can expect to receive a confirmation number by Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. Reservations made less than 2 working days prior to arrival are NOT guaranteed. If you need to make last minute reservations please call +52 (987) 872-2041.
Cruise Ship Passengers: Please make sure to print your confirmation number or that you can check your emails onboard prior to your departure date from your home port. For questions or comments please email us at: [email protected] or call our Cozumel office directly at +52 (987) 872-2041.
- Any cancellation must be done within 24 hours prior notice by e-mail to: [email protected]
- If notification of cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charge 50%
- No-shows will be fully charged and may have the option to be placed on a standby list for any open space on the following tour. For scheduling due to bad weather, please notify to the CometoCozumel customer service office at: [email protected]
Refunds for cancellations will be process if:
- Made by the operator due to weather conditions or non arrival by the cruise ship, will be processed through Pay Pal.
- Your ship arrives into port late and you cannot make it in time to the meeting location (we will verify with the tour operator).
- Your ship skips/misses the port. No port, no pay.
- A medical problem prevents you from safely participating in the excursion ( non participant may send doctor's note).
Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor.
- Participants must comply with all instructions given by the staff.
- Participants must comply with the specific rules of each individual activity inside the park.
- Participants must comply with Cozumel National Marine Park rules of use at Beach Park.
- Underage participants must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible adult companion, parent (s), or legal guardian at all times.
- Legal drinking age in México is 18 years of age.
- Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverage.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- Unassisted use of sailboats will be subject to approval by Tour Operator. Guests will need to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for their safe and responsible use.
- Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements/restrictions.
- The use of any and/ or all non-motorized water toys will be subject to and in accordance with the laws, terms and conditions of use mandated by the Tour Operator, Local, State and Federal Authorities.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
Non-motorized water toys are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- One is considered children when is less than 12 years old.
Water Park Restrictions Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. Older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the Buccaneer’s Bay Water Toys:
Maximum Height - 1.2 meters or 3 feet 11 inches
Maximum weight - 60 kilograms or 132 pounds
- Height and weight restrictions for the Twin Twister Waterslides:
Minimum Height - 1 meters or 3 feet 3 inches
Maximum weight - 113 kilograms or 250 pounds
- Use of the pools and slides is not allowed for guests with any skin disease, lesions, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who have any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissue, open blisters, cuts, and/or who are wearing any kind of bandage or band-aid.
- The water park and attractions are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Shoes of any kind are not permitted in the pools or on the slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are permitted in the Hydro Massage Tub at a time.
- Use of the waterslides is not allowed for non-swimmers, guests afraid of heights, persons under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with physical disabilities.
Floating Park Restrictions
- Guests must be aware of the game´s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- No diving.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any improper conduct or acts that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitors are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for himself or others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be permitted.
- Guests with any respiratory or heart disease, back or neck injuries, asthma, diabetes or epilepsy are not allowed to use the Floating Park.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be evacuate and disable at any time in order to ensure the safety and well-being of guests.
All injuries should be reported to the park staff immediately.