Please choose your number of persons, date and time.
Reservation & cancelation policies
When you make a reservation through our website you can be assured you are making a secure online purchase. Once your request is sent, we will reserve your space and guarantee the availability of each excursion directly with each operator so you can avoid hassles and have a worry free experience. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a link for direct payment via PAYPAL. For your convenience and guarantee please proceed with the down payment for the excursion. Once payment is made you will receive an email confirmation. Please print the confirmation and present it upon arrival to the tour or excursion.
If you do not get your confirmation number from our reservations department within 1 working day, please email us at [email protected]
Note: Reservations made on Friday can expect to receive a confirmation number by Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. Reservations made less than 2 working days prior to arrival are NOT guaranteed. If you need to make last minute reservations please call +52 (987) 872-2041.
Cruise Ship Passengers: Please make sure to print your confirmation number or that you can check your emails onboard prior to your departure date from your home port. For questions or comments please email us at: [email protected] or call our Cozumel office directly at +52 (987) 872-2041.
- Any cancellation must be done within 24 hours prior notice by e-mail to: [email protected]
- If notification of cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charge 50%
- No-shows will be fully charged and may have the option to be placed on a standby list for any open space on the following tour. For scheduling due to bad weather, please notify to the CometoCozumel customer service office at: [email protected]
Refunds for cancellations will be process if:
- Made by the operator due to weather conditions or non arrival by the cruise ship, will be processed through Pay Pal.
- Your ship arrives into port late and you cannot make it in time to the meeting location (we will verify with the tour operator).
- Your ship skips/misses the port. No port, no pay.
- A medical problem prevents you from safely participating in the excursion ( non participant may send doctor's note).
- Cancellations because the Harbour Master closes the Port and we can’t take out the boats may be re-scheduled, and if guests itinerary doesn’t allow will receive a 100% refund
Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor.
- People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or similar substances that may prevent safe enjoyment, are not allowed to participate in watersports activities for their own safety.
- Pregnant women, people with recent surgery (six months), epilepsy, heart problems, asthma and / or insulin-dependent diabetics may NOT participate in this tour.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian
- One is considered children when is less than 12 years old.
- Maximum age: 65 years old
- Maximum weight: 280 lbs.
- If you haven't been diving in 12 months or more, a quick checkout dive back home, or even a refresher course (if it has been alot longer) is a good idea. A quick checkout beach dive or refresher course is also possible here. Please confirm when was the last time you dove?